HARDNESS TESTERS FOR FORGE INDUSTRY
BRINELL HARDNESS TESTERS WITH MILLING SURFACE PREPARATION FOR FORGES AND HEAT TREATMENTS
STATIONARY BRINELL SYSTEMS WITH
Unique multi-tool system equipped with milling body, Brinell indenter, objective with camera and a laser pointer. This is a technological innovation in support of quality control bringing the hardness measurement to the next level.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
>> MILLING >>
>> INDENTING >>
SAVE TIME, MONEY AND INCREASE ACCURACY!
- 45 sec for one complete test including surface preparation
- Test 100% of production with maximum Brinell accuracy better than 0.5%
- No risk of human error
- Automatize the quality inspection process
- Move human resources to other jobs
- Always the same surface roughness, no risk of damaging or heating the testing surface
- Thanks to the time saving and less human resources involved in hardness measurements, the investment results in higher testing efficiency and precision. (will have fast return)
- Clamping system with programmable pressing force
- Possibility to test 40mm from sample walls or small samples
- No vibrations during milling
- Possibility to program up to 2000 RPM
- Milling depth up to 5 mm
- Milling hardness up to 55HRC
SHOW US YOUR SAMPLE, WE GIVE YOU THE RIGHT STAND
EXAMPLE OF BRINELL HARDNESS TEST CYCLE
1 – The hardness tester is in home position (90° right side from the center). The red flag is completely turned sideward to free space for loading the sample.
2 – After pressing the start button, the red flag rotates automatically over the sample (center position) and immediately moves downwards till the ring is clamped.
3 – The hardness tester blocks the sample and performs two tests automatically along with milling sample preparation, indenting and reading (auto-illumination, auto-focus and auto-reading).
4 – (1) When test cycle is finished, the hardness tester returns in home position,
being ready for a new test
2 – As previous point 2
3 – 4 and repeat!