Non destructive case hardness depth test CHD
Automatic hardness testing machine with test loads from 10 to 3000 kgf. Hardness measurements conforming to ASTM and DIN EN ISO international standards.
CHD HARDNESS TEST WITH HDTL METHOD
Definition of the superficial hardness and its effective depth (CHD) from 0.12 to 1.8 mm. LD 3000 AF will determine the Case Hardness Depth (CHD) with great precision and minimal operator intervention, on finished products, without destroying the specimen and testing rather than random sampling of manufactured products. There’s no need for sample preparation, no need to separate material types or to polish the cross section as in the Vickers method. In just one minute the tester generates the report with the CHD graph and the depth (mm) values at HV525-550-600-650 and more.
- CHD on heat treated and hardened parts
- Quick case depth directly after quenching
- No need to cut, mount and polish the part
- Suitable for production floor
- Results accuracy better than 0.05mm
- Reduce testing costs up to 70% compared to traditional polished cross section as Vickers method
- Reduce your testing time by 90%
COSTS – 70%
Reduction in testing costs
TIME – 90%
Reduction in testing time
NOT ONLY CHD!
LD3000AF is a universal hardness tester suitable also for Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Brinell HBT and Vickers!
EASY, FAST AND AUTOMATIC
Spin the leveling screw until the sample in blocked by the clamping hood. Press the START button and the measuring head will approach the specimen, applies the loads, goes back and show the result; all in automatic succession without breaching a phase. Direct auto-reading Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Brinell HBT and Vickers HVT.
SELF COMPENSATING AND CLAMPING SYSTEM (Pat. AFFRI)
When testing unstable samples or deflective parts, the AFFRI System will follow the sample without loosing contact, thus compensating any deflection during the test cycle. Thanks to the auto-compensation and the infinite indenter stroke, accurate results are assured even with oiled, dusty or dirty pieces.
CLOSED LOOP TECHNOLOGY (Pat. AFFRI)
Load forces are applied through load cells and electronically controlled in “Closed Loop” with a frequency of 1 khz, assuring perfect linearity in every range. The test load accuracy is not affected by any structural deflection, misalignment, vibration or problems associated with dead weight systems on traditional
testers. The tester can also run in an inclined position.
Everything is under control! The pre-installed software drives the whole instrument during the entire hardness test cycle.
- Wide touchscreen gloves sensitive
- User friendly Windows® interface designed inhouse
- Conversion tables ASTM, ISO and general
- Round correction values for tests on convex and cylindrical surfaces
- Statistics and CHD charts are automatically generated
- All results and testing sessions can be stored on the archive
- Color highlighted results (low/ok/high)
- Export results to PDF, TXT, CSV, XLS, and more
- Data enter via code bar scanning
- Outputs via RS232, USB, and Ethernet
- Data exchange with management system MES Ready for Industry 4.0
CHD HARDNESS TESTER LD3000AF
|LD 3000 AF|
|Standards||EN-ISO 6508 / EN-ISO 14577 / ASTM E-18 / ASTM E-384|
|Indenter and clamping-hood stroke||30 mm|
|Elevating screw stroke||150 mm. Removing the elevating screw, the vertical capacity increase till 300 mm for large samples.|
|Depth capacity||190 mm|
|Test loads||Vickers: 98.07 - 147.1 - 294.2 - 490.35 - 980.7 N (10 - 15 - 30 - 50 - 100 kgf)
Brinell: 98.07 - 153.2 - 294.2 - 306.5 - 612.9 - 1839 - 2450 - 4900 - 7350 - 9807 N (29403 N on request)
(10 - 15.6 - 30 - 31.2 - 62.5 - 187.5 - 250 - 500 - 750 - 1000 kgf) (3000 kgf on request)
Rockwell: 588.4 - 980.7 - 1471 N (60 - 100 - 150 kgf)
Superficial Rockwell: 147.1 - 294.2 - 441.3 N (15 - 30 - 45 kgf)
|Feasible tests||HDTL con curva CHD: 525 - 550 - 600 - 650 (More on request)
Vickers: HV10 - HV15 - HV30 - HV50 - HV100
Brinell HBWT: HB30 - HB10 - HB5 - HB2.5 MPa (F/D2)
Rockwell: HRA - HRB - HRC - HRD - HRE - HRF - HRG - HRH - HRK
Superficial Rockwell: HRN - HRT
|Load accuracy||Better than 0.05 %|