SUITABLE FOR THE RETROFIT OF MOST MICRO HARDNESS TESTERS
RETROFIT KIT VICKERS SOFTWARE, WHAT IS IT?
The RETROFIT KIT Vickers software is a system that has been developed to retrofit micro hardness testers. The AUTO READ SOFTWARE, supplied with a camera and a mounting kit (adaptor), can be installed by the user in some minutes. This system upgrades the old hardness tester with the automatic reading of Vickers, Knoop, and Brinell indentation. Furthermore, the user-friendly software helps the operator to do easier and faster measurements, with high accuracy and detailed automatic reports.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE BOX?
What’s inside the retrofit kit Vickers software? The software will be provided along with a special wood box, the camera, the mounting kit, the USB 3 cable, the installation UBS and the license.
The software can be pre-installed and supplied along with the PC (desktop or laptop).
- PLUG AND PLAY Self install in a few minutes
- Upgrade your tester with automatic indent reading
- Increase testing speed and result from accuracy
- User-friendly software suitable to be used by anyone
- Save reports with statistics, graphs, and images (PDF, CSV, txt, Docx, Xls)
- Send results via network to MES and control systems
CHOOSE THE MOST SUITABLE
AUTO READ LIGHT
- Automatic reading of Vickers, Knoop and Brinell indentations
- Automatic light adjustment
- User-friendly interface suitable to be used by any operator
- Save the image of the test indent
- Quick export in txt and CSV files
- Advanced export in PDF, Doc, and Xls files
AUTO READ PRO
- All features included in Auto read Light
- Multi indentation test management
- CHD test with graph
- CHD test report including indent images
- Easy drawing of indentations traverses and patterns
- Panoramic view of the sample
AUTO READ LIGHT
The AFFRI Vickers measuring software has been studied to fulfill any client need and to be accessible to every operator. This is a “SMART SOFTWARE” which results extremely easy to be used and can be customized to display only needed testing procedures.
- A clear view of the indentation and the testing zone
- Direct conversion in HR, HB, HK, and other scales
- Visual control of all results and live statistics
- Print results from the template or save / import test cycles from an archive
- Customizable test report with customer logo, specimen information, statistics, and graphs
- Control the whole measurement with the mouse
AUTOREAD LIGHT MAIN FEATURES
Vickers, Knoop, and Brinell measurements with the same software. The software will automatically measure indents on any surface from perfectly polished to rough & etched samples.
Automatic light regulation on dark, opaque or polished samples. The software controls and adjusts the light and contrast to find the right combination and measure the indent. Just place the specimen and click the illumination button to see the change.
Customizable test report with client logo and information. Put as much sample information as you need, including pictures of the indents and test area. Examine results, statistics, and CHD diagram. Results can be exported also as a CSV file.
This software pack is used for assisted CHD case hardness depth tests with automatic CHD graph generation and the managing of multi-indentation patterns. It can be supplied with a XY manual stage with digital reading, dimension 135x135mm, travel 50x50mm, 0.001mm digital step, max load 200kg. The digital micrometers are connected to the computer for the communication of XY quotes and the position of the sample.
AUTO READ PRO
The Auto read PRO software is the best choice to increase testing speed, increase accuracy and reduce work. The easiness of operation makes this system suitable for every operator with no need for special training.
- Get a real and detailed image of the sample
- Place patterns where you need to perform the case depth indentations
- Choose between predefined patterns that best suit your sample
- See a list of each sample and each pattern
- Save or import traverses, edit, move, copy and paste
- Control the whole instrument with the mouse including dynamic movements on the X/Y/Z axis at fast or slow speed
Obtain a perfect, detailed, high resolution, and evenly illuminated view of the whole sample holder.
Save, copy and paste or create new patterns to predefined locations with a simple click.
Obtain statistically relevant results. Review results in graphical and/or tabular format. Export and print.
AUTO READ PRO
Easy testing on welded samples thanks to the predefined patterns templates and the drag positioning feature for groups of indents.
Grain Size Analysis (ASTM E112 and EN ISO 643), automatic Spheroidal Graphite Nodule Analysis (ISO 945) and utomatic Phase Percentage Analysis.
|Standards||DIN-EN-ISO 6506 / DIN-EN-ISO 6507 / DIN-EN-ISO 4545 / ASTM E-92 / ASTM E-384 / JIS B 7734|
|Camera||1.2 Mp and 2.0 Mp|
|Indent reading||Automatic and manual reading|
|Feasible tests||Vickers, Knoop and Brinell|
|Accuracy||Better than 1 %|