Portable Brinell microscope for automatic ball indentation measurement Ø 2.5 or 5 or 10 mm
- User friendly and compact
- Automatic light adjustment
- Accuracy and repeatability of measurement +/- 1%
- It run on Windows®
- Export data and images as jpg, bmp, PDF, Excel, txt, csv
- Create and print reports with results and statistics
- Internet connection for remote data network, calibration, service and software updates
USER FRIENDLY, HANDY AND ACCURATE
The tester’s limited weight and compact size make it an extremely efficient instrument to test any surface, any large or unwieldy item, or any already assembled product. It is extremely easy to use: simply choose the desired hardness scale, put the test probe on the surface, and push the red button. The result immediately appears on the wide graphic display. At this point, the tester is once again ready for a new measurement.
- The software controls the whole measurement avoiding setting errors or operators mistakes:
- Setup the hardness test scales, the properties of the camera, the test method standards, and the conversion scales.
- Export results as a TXT file or use the USB/WI-FI/Bluetooth outputs to connect the tablet to printers.
- Lists all of the readings done and their associated image. Chart the results and statistics highlighted according to their tolerance values (LOW, OK, HIGH).
Selection of test method
Tolerances with colors
Additional manual measurement
With AFFRI portable Brinell microscope it is possible to perform quick and precise indentation measurements using the same method and technology as a standard bench-top instrument.
|Standards||ASTM E-10 / ISO 6506|
|Feasible tests||Probe A: Objective 20X - Automatic Brinell reader for indentation of Ø 5 - 10 mm|
Probe B (Optional): Objective 40X - Automatic Brinell reader for indentation of Ø 2.5 mm
|Reading||Automatic indent reading with autofocus|
|Data export||jpg, bmp, PDF, txt, csv, Excel|
|Computer||Tablet Windows® touchscreen 10.1" IPS, Full HD, RAM 4GB, SSD 64GB, WI-FI, Bluetooth, Ethernet|
|Accuracy||Better than 1 %|