HARDNESS TESTERS FOR MEASUREMENTS ON METALS, ALLOYS, PLASTIC, RUBBER CERAMIC AND ALL TYPES OF PARTS
Here you will find all Affri hardness testers products divided by the level of automation. From simple to fully automatic and motorized hardness testers with a wide range of testing loads and entirely conform to ASTM and ISO standards. Filter by category and, to find out more, click on the product to see its features.
AFFRI IS THE SOLUTION FOR EVERY HARDNESS MEASUREMENT!
- The Affri hardness testing machines are fully produced in our factory in Italy, with more than 60 years of experience
- Full range of hardness testers suitable to test Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, and Knoop hardness testing scales
- All hardness testers produced by Affri have very specific characteristics to fulfill all testing requirements
- The design and the materials are studied to be durable over time, in production as well as in laboratories
- Each hardness tester is driven by our in-house developed software which help operators to easily test with accuracy, precision, and safety
- Affri hardness testers can be automatic, semi-automatic, or simple, it depends on the basic characteristics required according to the testing needs
Rockwell, Brinell, and Vickers
Hardness testers designed by Affri are suitable to measure every hardness test scale: Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Brinell, and Vickers, on any materials from iron, steel, aluminum, metal alloys, heat treatment, to plastic and rubber. Micro-Macro Vickers machines to perform automatic hardness tests on hardened gradients and CHD Case hardness depth.
Universal Hardness Testers
Affri produces universal hardness testers to have all scales Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, and more on one single hardness tester. From simple machines with the manual change of indenters and optics to a fully automatic system with multi-position revolver for indenters, objectives, laser pointer, and even a surface preparation milling tool.
Portable Hardness Testers
Portable hardness testers are suitable for all test methods and for any material without the need for pre-calibration, including plastic and rubber. The best portable hardness testers designed by Affri and compliant with all international standards ASTM (E10, E18, E110, E103, E3246) and ISO (6506, 6507, 6508).
DON’T KNOW ABOUT HARDNESS TESTING?
Check out the explanation below on the principal hardness testing methods Rockwell, Brinell, and Vickers. To learn more about the wide range of products that Affri makes available, we give our customers the opportunity to deepen the basic concepts of each hardness test. Knowing the basics of hardness tests guarantees a better choice of the machine that can do for you.
What are you waiting for? Read more about hardness tests and enter the fantastic world of Affri products!
And if you need any further information, you’re welcome to contact us.
In this article, we will explain the concepts behind Rockwell’s hardness tests.